Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab

Article about: Belt&buckle bought together - the buckle has no marking that I can locate but the leather tab looks like HARLD NURNBERG 1939. Belt hook may be early style.

Default Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab

Belt&buckle bought together - the buckle has no marking that I can locate but the leather tab looks like HARLD NURNBERG 1939. Belt hook may be early style.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab   Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab  

Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab   Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab  

Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab   Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab  

Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab
    P
    Many

Very nice.

Buckle is a typical H Arld and in good condition, have a look under the roller bar, you might find a H.A under there the belt looks like WW1/Weimar issue not TR
    Ben

love the buckle.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Buckle is a typical H Arld and in good condition, have a look under the roller bar, you might find a H.A under there the belt looks like WW1/Weimar issue not TR
    I believe there is an "HA" under the paint. Thanks. Joe

Default Found an "M" on belt

I did a search of H ARLD and found some threads regarding this maker and the Kriegsmarine so I looked closer at the tab and belt and found an "M" and maybe an anchor symbol in the leather of the belt. Does this symbol look to be TR or Weimar era?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab   Buckle and Belt purchase - H Arld 1939 tab  

That might be ww1 KM doesn't look weimar definetly not eagle over M TR nice set! timothy

I would say WW1 Joe to be honest
    Ben

Nice set, I like these little out of the ordinary things. I'm sure a lot of Imperial items were used during WW2.