Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle on the picture

Article about: Dear Colleagues. I recently purchased an interesting picture. Photo rare, illustrated buckle with eagle's head looking to the right. Pay attention to the attrition of an eagle and the letter

?

Default Buckle on the picture

Dear Colleagues. I recently purchased an interesting picture. Photo rare, illustrated buckle with eagle's head looking to the right. Pay attention to the attrition of an eagle and the letters motto. It is not aluminum or nickel. I think it's steel. Buckle of two parts. Is this conversion?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle on the picture   Buckle on the picture  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle on the picture
    P
    Many

Hello,

nice interest photo !

But what let you think that is steel ?

IMO it's a 2 piece nickelsilver with silver painting . A privat purchasing buckle with parade belt ...........

Not hear anytime from a steel buckle from this time periode ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hello Marcus. I have not seen on the photo and nickel free silver plating could be so dark. Steel central disk found on the conversion of the Turnerbund buckles

Quote by Vlad View Post
    Hello Marcus. I have not seen on the photo and nickel free silver plating could be so dark. Steel central disk found on the conversion of the Turnerbund buckles
    Hello,

yes that can be ........

Looks like this but with left facing eagle :

Buckle on the picture
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Marcus, on your photo conversion? I'll look in my files somewhere was a picture of conversion buckle with eagle looking to the right and the center disk of steel. try to find

Quote by Vlad View Post
    Marcus, on your photo conversion? I'll look in my files somewhere was a picture of conversion buckle with eagle looking to the right and the center disk of steel. try to find

Hello,

yes that's a conversion nickel case with steel roundel than silver painted :

Buckle on the picture
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

yes that's a conversion nickel case with steel roundel than silver painted :

Buckle on the picture
    Rare buckle

?

Great photo. The Turnerbund comversion I use to have had the same dark motto and eagle. A good chance that is a conversion buckle.

It does look like a conversion buckle to be honest, I am at work at mo or I would post pics
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    It does look like a conversion buckle to be honest, I am at work at mo or I would post pics
    Hello Ben. I would be very grateful if you show a similar buckle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast