Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

Article about: My friend acquired this belt and belt buckle from the original owner. I am not familiar with the maker. I believe this is a standard Heer belt buckle and belt. The buckle catch is stamped &q

Default Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

My friend acquired this belt and belt buckle from the original owner. I am not familiar with the maker. I believe this is a standard Heer belt buckle and belt. The buckle catch is stamped "D & C", the maker appears to be J Aedicke (1941), and there appears to be a serial number: C/0 564/0005. Someone (owner maybe) had written "C9220" on the back of the belt for some reason. I have attached photos. Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

I don't understand why my photos loaded upside down. Here as some more photos. I forgot to mention that there is also a "100" stamped at the inside end of the Belt.
    Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

Default Re: Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?

Hi there and welcome to the forum, the buckle is a standard Heer buckle by J C Maedicke Berlin and in good condition (as is the belt) the D & C is Dransfeld & Co Menden, they made the steel hook and the 100 on the end of the belt is the belt size, hope this all helps? Nice set
    Ben

Another buckle for example
    Attached Images Attached Images Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?  Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?  Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt?  Could someone tell me what they know about this german belt buckle and belt? 
    Ben

Thank you for the helpful information. I will pass this information along to the owner of the belt.

It is actually a very nice set
    Ben