Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid

Article about: Hello friends! I have posted this buckle in the "Fake Heer" sticky. Is it a fake or should I delete my post there? The buckle is listed as a copy on a dealer site and looks suspici

?

Different group than others, a few Police and a Luftwaffe example. E F Wiedmann, Frankfurt clearly maker mark stamped the Police buckles, and did not maker stamp the Luftwaffe buckle. Hope these buckles provide value to this nice thread
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid   FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid  

FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid   FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid  

FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid   FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    If your comment is aimed at me John years of hands on experience and study and if I am sure its original it probably is
    Actually Ben it was a joke...... you can't have more the 100% 😅

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello gentlemen ,

i must intervene here .

I know both stamp variations on original buckles ,straight and curved LL...........

But this shown WH buckle is a moldet fake with typical cast flaws on backside !

Not the cast pearls in the oakleafe and on the catch !!!!!!!

Attachment 999580

Attachment 999576
    I must agree Markus, look at the prong sleeve as well, typical of a cast fake, we could have another maker marked fake on our hands!
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I must agree Markus, look at the prong sleeve as well, typical of a cast fake, we could have another maker marked fake on our hands!

If it's possible, can you please edit my post in the "Fake Heer" thread now when we know it's a bad one.
    And for next time, I post it in the right place before we are sure

Thanks everbody, and have nice weekend! I will pick up my new HJ buckle tomorrow btw
    That is good for my peace of mind...

?

For me, the 'color' looked wrong at 1st glance. Reminded me of this 'very good' S.H.u.Co 40_Fake that was ID as Czech in origin. Perhaps a clean, updated 'Fake' thread on the current aluminum fakes would be nice, as there are some good HJ 'fakes' as well
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FLL Heer buckle - Friedrich Linden Lüdenscheid  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3