Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gott mit uns belt buckle

Article about: Hi there,Im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could tell me the value of this belt buckle, please Thanks MIke

Default gott mit uns belt buckle

Hi there,Im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could tell me the value of this belt buckle, please Thanks MIke
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gott mit uns belt buckle   gott mit uns belt buckle  

gott mit uns belt buckle   gott mit uns belt buckle  

gott mit uns belt buckle  
    Last edited by dallastribe; 05-09-2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: adding pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gott mit uns belt buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: gott mit uns belt buckle

Hi Mike,

First, welcome to the forum!

You will need to post high quality images of the buckle. Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as post a question, get an immediate answer. Most German WWII items, especially belt buckles have different types, they belong to different branches of the German military, they're made of different materials, and they're made by different manufacturers... Worst of all, the buckle may be fake! High quality images of the buckle from all angles will help determine what exactly you have, and what it's value is.

Ah, you beat me to it! Can you post pictures of the front as well?

ok i added some more pics to it.

Thanks Mike

It looks ok to me... made by Gustav Brehmer. I would say the value would be around $80-$100. I am very inexperienced... just trying to help. Wait for more experienced members to post.

Good luck!

thank you i will,i found this in a storage locker

It is a Heer Belt Buckle. In case you didn't know, Gott Mit Uns means God With Us. Not true, since they lost the war. I don't think God would support The Final Solution either. I don't know what it's worth off the top of my head. Good luck!

This buckle is made by Gustav Brehmer as stated, in 1943. Worth about $75. to $80. in this condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Aww crap... did I just fall prey to a drive-by appraisal, or will you be joining us here on the forum, Mike?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Aww crap... did I just fall prey to a drive-by appraisal, ...
    Probably....
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast