Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please

Article about: Hello all I was wondering if someone could help me by giving me some information on the Belt and belt buckle i salvaged from my late father in laws bits and pieces. I have enclosed some pict

Default Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please

Hello all

I was wondering if someone could help me by giving me some information on the Belt and belt buckle i salvaged from my late father in laws bits and pieces. I have enclosed some pictures to assist.

Kindest Regards

Johnny
    Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please
    P
    Many

Looks to be a nice German army ww2 Tropical belt and buckle ,could you post more photos of the belt and back of buckle

Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseMore pics as requested

Johnny, nice original belt and buckle, look near the catch of the buckle you might find a makers mark, either a intertwined GB or a HA, nice combat set
    Ben

From the catch and ears of the buckle I would say it is a Gustav Brehmer made buckle, look under the prong bar, you might find a date as well, here is a Brehmer trop buckle for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please   Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please  

Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please   Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please  

Ben

Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required PleaseGott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Pleasemanaged to remove the buckle from the belt and there are no making marks . Ive posted some more pics below

Lovely combat worn tropical belt and buckle, lovely, just exactly the way I like to see them.... Just beautiful...

Have a look here, sometimes they put the makers mark under the prong sleeve, looks like you have the GB there, also this is another example with the GB under the prong sleeve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please  
    Attached Images Attached Images Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please 
    Ben

This is another example of a GB buckle with the GB (makers mark) and date both under the prong sleeve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please   Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please  

Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please   Gott Mit us - Canvas Belt - Assistance Required Please  

Ben

Just to note a 40 dated Trop buckle is hard to come by so it would be a big bonus if yours was 40 dated
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast