Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gustav Brehmer 41 ?

Article about: Hi guys, Just got a Gustav Brehmer 41 minus it's web tab. Did these always have tabs in 41? Also, the 41 is horizontal in relation to the buckle, whereas my 40 dated GB has the date at right

Default Gustav Brehmer 41 ?

Hi guys,

Just got a Gustav Brehmer 41 minus it's web tab. Did these always have tabs in 41? Also, the 41 is horizontal in relation to the buckle, whereas my 40 dated GB has the date at right angles to the buckle???

Also noticed that the GB logo is at opposite side on this buckle next to catch, rather than at prongs?????

Thoughts guys?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gustav Brehmer 41 ?   Gustav Brehmer 41 ?  

Gustav Brehmer 41 ?   Gustav Brehmer 41 ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gustav Brehmer 41 ?
    P
    Many

It looks fine to me Lenny.
    Here is my tabbed example, marked the same as yours.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gustav Brehmer 41 ?   Gustav Brehmer 41 ?  

Gustav Brehmer 41 ?  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That's a minty one Ralph...

Interesting that they seemed to change where they put their mark and the orientation of the date.....

I have seen various configurations Lenny, some have just the GB by the catch, some have the GB and date, some have date under prong bar and GB other side of it, so in other words there are different variations out there
    Ben

Unmarked GB

Ben

GB and date under pin sleeve

Ben

Just a GB by the catch

Ben

GB by catch date under pin sleeve

Ben

A very interesting buckle having been posted by Ralph and crikey, what a superb example of a Wehrmacht Heer !!

The interest lies in the SHD (Luftschutz) buckle by GB and which is often seen with a "forties" number stamp under the pin shroud. There was the tin pot theory that this number was production run related rather than year of production, however by the buckle shown by Ralph, not so.

Great buckle Ralph.

Regards,

David

Hats off to Ben also.

GB manufactured SHD "42".

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast