Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions

Article about: Hello Collectors, Here I am again, I got this Heer Buckle made of aluminium. Can you tell me anything about a maker? And what does the Stamp „8./K.R.6 II“ mean? Can`t find a list of regiment

Default Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions

Hello Collectors,

Here I am again, I got this Heer Buckle made of aluminium. What do you think about it? Can you tell me anything about a maker? And what does the Stamp „8./K.R.6 II“ mean? Can`t find a list of regiments or something like this . Your opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Fredder
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions   Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions
    P
    Many

?

Hi Fredder - do you have a photo of the other side of leather tab? Nice unit stamp there.

Hi weller,

I don`t have a picture of the other side now, but i will take one tomorrow . Do you have any idea to which unit this stamp belongs to .

Greetings,
    Fredder

?

Quote by Fredder View Post
    Hi weller,

I don`t have a picture of the other side now, but i will take one tomorrow . Do you have any idea to which unit this stamp belongs to .

Greetings,
    Fredder
    I have not looked up unit markings recently but will try. Others here may know. I have a few with J.R. but not K.R.

Hi,
    I did the Picture of the reverse of the leather tab. I did two of the whole buckle, too.
    I hope it is what you meant. Thank you for your quick answers!

Greetings,
    Fredder
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions   Heer Aluminium Koppelschloss Opinions  

?

Not sure of the maker but a nice Heer buckle with unit stamp.

I believe it is for a Kavallerie Reg.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey Collectors,

Kavallerie Regiment is possible, I think you`re right. Thank you very much. But what do these numbers mean?

Greetings,
    Fredder

?

I believe the K.R 6 = 6th Regiment and the 8/ is the Company number. See this link here:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Kavallerie-Regimenter

Here is a unit marked buckle of mine for a similar reference:

Heer Buckle - 1936 Kugel & Fink w/Unit Markings

Wow, it seems to be true, i like to find out more about the regiment, this buckle was worn in . Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings,
    Freddy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast