Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer belt in Australia

Article about: Hi there, I thought you guys might like to see a Heer belt that was brought back to Australia by my grandfather at the end of WW2. Funny thing about this belt is that it has been used as an

Default Heer belt in Australia

Hi there, I thought you guys might like to see a Heer belt that was brought back to Australia by my grandfather at the end of WW2. Funny thing about this belt is that it has been used as an ordinary belt in jeans up until this year It must almost be the most used belt of all time Any information on the buckle maker etc would be greatly appreciated. I've also got a German helmet here as well somewhere that was brought back at the same time by granddad, but I will have to have a search for it. Cheers, Grant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt in Australia   Heer belt in Australia  

Heer belt in Australia   Heer belt in Australia  

Heer belt in Australia   Heer belt in Australia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer belt in Australia
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer belt in Australia

Nice honest steel buckle by Noelle & Hueck dated 1941 or 40, typical of this maker to have mismatching tabs to buckles, the belt hook was made by Schmole & Comp dating 1943, a nice honest set
    Ben

Nice buckle! Glad to see it was put to good use. I made my own belts and clasps and wear my buckles everyday. I switch off every couple of months or so. I figure,may as well use em. No harm has been done to them.

Thanks for the nice comments, truly appreciated It is amazing just how well these items were made, I couldn't see a modern belt lasting 60 odd years of use

Nice set! Thanks for posting!

Rob

Hi All, I was pleased to see this thread. I picked up the below buckle from a dealer in Germany a while back. Great condition buckle except for the leather bit missing between the prongs. As you can see it has 41 & 42dates which had made me wonder.
    Nice to know it's normal to this maker. Interesting the 2 in the 1942 on the tab looks a heavier stamp. Maybe because it's the new digit in the stamp. So poss early '42 production? Who knows.

Cheers,

Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt in Australia   Heer belt in Australia  

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt in Australia  

Richard, nothing wrong with that example, it is a nice buckle, look at the "3" on the date of this Police buckle, similar sort of think but both buckle and tab are fine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt in Australia  
    Ben

Thanks Ben, Here's another pic I didn't have time to add earlier. I'm glad it's a good one as it cost quite a bit from Helmut Weitze.

Cheers,

Richard.

There are much cheaper sites than Weitzes
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast