Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)

Article about: It seems as though buckles are like buses, you wait an age and then 2 come along. I was struggling to find a steel Heer buckle in good condition with a maker mark and date. Was pleased to pi

?

Default Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)

It seems as though buckles are like buses, you wait an age and then 2 come along.

I was struggling to find a steel Heer buckle in good condition with a maker mark and date. Was pleased to pick up a Heer ESL 43 that 'ticked the boxes' last weekend:-

Heer ESL 43 buckle

then had another look on the web and found this one, and ordered it straight away. Hope you don't mind me calling it mint!

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)   Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)  

Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)   Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)
    P
    Many

?

It was to add to a 1942 dated belt leather I had:-

Belt leather "E. Kammler, Gorlitz. 1942

so the 1942 date on the buckle was a bonus.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)   Heer Berg und Nolte 42 with leather tab (mint)  

Very nice buckle Paul with minimal wear, good find
    Ben

I saw that buckle for sale and thought "Wow, that's a beauty" - I'm glad to see it here on the forum

?

Thanks guys, wasn't desperate for another buckle so soon after the last one, but it was such a nice example that ticked every box I could think of I thought I'd grab it! One I will treasure.

For those interested it was on the French militaria website "Freiwillige Militaria":-

Freiwillige Militaria

not a website I recall coming across in the past (and I thought I'd seen them all...), and it has more buckles than I've ever seen in one place, suspect a sizeable collection has been purchased at some point.

Best regards, Paul

Hello,

a very nice buckle in addition with the belt !

Many of us knows Freiwilligen Militaria ......... IMO one of the best buckle dealers in europe ............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175