Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

heer buckle.

Article about: i would like to ask if any could help me with this buckle. ive had a good look at ben evans, great threads on these. and i still am, not shore if this buckle is ok. there is a lot of wear on

Default heer buckle.

i would like to ask if any could help me with this buckle. ive had a good look at ben evans, great threads on these.
    and i still am, not shore if this buckle is ok.
    there is a lot of wear on the eagle.
    and to my un trained eye, i am unable to make out the maker of this buckle. there are no maker marks on the box inside and out. or on the catch and post sleeve.
    i also have the belt. and that dose not have any stamps to.
    thanks for looking mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer buckle.   heer buckle.  

heer buckle.   heer buckle.  

heer buckle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer buckle.
    P
    Many

ive posted this thread in the wrong place. fell free to move thanks mark.

i can not find the image again of the buckle that ben posted of a flat head unmarked buckle. could this be one

Well the buckle is original, as for maker hard call to be honest with a worn eagle like that, have a look at a Friedrich Turch, Ludenscheid buckle, note the flat sections on the "O" in Gott, very simillar, but it is original
    Ben

thanks ben. ive looked at ludenscheid and thought that was much the same. but im very happy that this is ok.
    im just putting together some ww2 german heer kit at moment. so i sort of jumped in to getting this with out knowing to much on them.
    it was after i got it. that i found all the threads that you have made on the subject.
    and started to get a bit worried. but thanks for haveing a look.

Welcome mate, anytime
    Ben

this were im at with rest of the kit. just need a bread bag and a mess tin strap and ill be happy with it. and a heer tunic one day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer buckle.  

Looking good, nice set up
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Looking good, nice set up
    thanks ive alway ever since i was kid to have a complete ww2 german army set up. still got a little bit to go but getting there.