Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle

Article about: Hi Guys, I have never been really into buckles but this one came up for sale by one of our members. I thought this looked great and would be solid addition to my collection as a buckle examp

Default Heer Buckle

Hi Guys, I have never been really into buckles but this one came up for sale by one of our members.
    I thought this looked great and would be solid addition to my collection as a buckle example. I wanted one with a specific look and I got it! it pays to be picky!

plus the early year attracted me

I forgot to take a pic of the maker stamp, dooh! before I put this one away will add that sortly in the future.

RegardsHeer BuckleHeer BuckleHeer BuckleHeer Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle
    P
    Many

That's a beauty...When I was about 13 years old and living in Germany, I found a complete belt with such a 1936-dated buckle/tab in an old wood-shed...everytime I see one of these aluminum buckles with the brown leather tab my memory takes me back to that day, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Nice buckle by Gbr Kugel & Fink, still quite detailed for an aluminium buckle and a fair amount of paint on it, very nice indeed
    Ben

?

Nice buckle. I saw that one for sale recently. I have the same buckle and maker, also 1936 and unit-marked. Look at the back of the buckle opposite prong bar and you just may see another maker mark...and not a easy photo to get, took me a few to get it.

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle   Heer Buckle  

that's a nice ali buckle.

Very nice buckle!...

Default buckle makers mark

your right hard pic to get.Heer BuckleHeer Buckle