Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle and Belt

Article about: Just wanted to post this Heer Buckle and Belt I've had since the mid-80's. Buckle is marked ES 41, and looks to have a darker paint under a lighter paint, Belt has a maker mark, but I can't

?

Default Heer Buckle and Belt

Just wanted to post this Heer Buckle and Belt I've had since the mid-80's. Buckle is marked ES 41, and looks to have a darker paint under a lighter paint, Belt has a maker mark, but I can't make it out. Thanks, Rob. Heer  Buckle and BeltHeer  Buckle and BeltHeer  Buckle and BeltHeer  Buckle and BeltHeer  Buckle and BeltHeer  Buckle and Belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer  Buckle and Belt
    P
    Many

Rob

Buckle is original, made by Ernst Schneider, Ludenschied, not sure what is happening with the paint, the rear looks a bit of a mess. Has it been overpainted at all? Could the base paint be an undercoat?
    Ben

Just having another look, has the catch been repaired at all? Here is another for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer  Buckle and Belt   Heer  Buckle and Belt  

Heer  Buckle and Belt   Heer  Buckle and Belt  

Ben

?

Thanks, Ben. It looks like the catch may have been repaired at some time, and maybe even repainted. But, not in the 30 years since I've had it. Rob.