Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Buckle and Belt

Article about: Hello gents, I've been offered this belt buckle and belt, and it's an apparent vet bring-back; Thoughts and opinions on first glance? I say 'first glance' because there is only this one pict

Default Heer Buckle and Belt

Hello gents,
    I've been offered this belt buckle and belt, and it's an apparent vet bring-back; Thoughts and opinions on first glance? I say 'first glance' because there is only this one picture so far; I'm wondering whether I should pursue this or not. Also, Even though I do no know the maker or any further markings, is it possible to determine a fair value for an average army buckle such as this?
    Once again I apologize for the lack of info you can run on :P
    Regards,
    Finn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle and Belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle and Belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Buckle and Belt

original aluminum buckle,heavy wear ,but with original belt too...value maybe $125.00 US

Yeah, that's what I thought, thanks Any chance that the markings would affect the value very much?
    Regards

if the buckle was made by a hitherto unknown maker or a scarce maker marking the price could escalate,,,depending on the buyers desire to purchase it...

Ok that makes sense. I might buy this thing, and I'll let everyone know the details afterwards
    Regards,
    Finn

good luck with your purchase

Finn, as stated original belt and buckle, belt looks like it has had repairs and buckle is worn, dont pay too much for it.
    Ben

ok sounds good. Ben, how much would you pay for it, as a matter of interest?
    Regards

Finn, all depends if it was maker marked and I wanted it! I paid $200 for one in the same state with no belt, but it was a very rare makers mark and I did not have it. That one I personally would not pay more than $70-90 but that is me. From the eagle the maker could be Lehmann & Wunderberg but a hard call to make with a buckle that worn!
    Ben

BTW for example a Lehmann & Wunderberg buckle, compare the eagle to yours
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle and Belt   Heer Buckle and Belt  

Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast