Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940

Article about: Gentlemen, Here is a recent addition to my collection. (Yes, I do gravitate from Imperial German collecting from time to time.) This is most likely a combat worn Belt and Buckle made by the

Default Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940

Gentlemen,

Here is a recent addition to my collection. (Yes, I do gravitate from Imperial German collecting from time to time.) This is most likely a combat worn Belt and Buckle made by the firm: Matthias Salcher und Sohne/Wagstadt in produced in 1940. It isn't the prettiest ensemble but I think it certainly exhibits the "been there" look that sometimes tells a better story in my mind. There is an apparent unit mark on the belt and if anyone can help with deciphering it I would love to know.

Thank you for your interest!

Cheers,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940   Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940  

Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940   Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940  

Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940   Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940  

Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle and Belt/Matthias Salcher und Sohne/ Walstatt 1940
    P
    Many

Great looking combat buckle produced from a quite hard to find maker

Wewelsburg,

I thank you for your kind words. I had a feeling that this manufacturer was a less than common one seen in the market place and it certainly has character!

Joel