Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider

Article about: A stop at a private antiques & miltary shop in Maine was most rewarding with lots of interesting Militaria to check out. I purchased this Buckle & Belt set. The belt has a repair to

Default Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider

A stop at a private antiques & miltary shop in Maine was most rewarding with lots of interesting Militaria to check out. I purchased this Buckle & Belt set. The belt has a repair to it. The buckle is a little worn but both are dated 1937 and the tab on buckle has the manufacturer mark of E. Schneider Ludenscheid. The belt is also maker marked and dated 1937 - using Ben's talc technique I can see the date and part of name&location - Carl Bus___ MA__.

I believe this set is legit.

So an expensive weekend in Maine but some good some questionable items for collection or to use to enhance my colection.
    Thanks for your time on these posts, hope it helps me and others learn more.
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider   Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider  

Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider   Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider  

Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider   Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Buckle & Belt set - 1937 dated E. Schneider

Nice original belt and buckle Joe, nothing wrong with these my friend
    Ben