Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle Dr. Franke

Article about: My main buckle interest is Reichabietdienst (RaD). When trolling for a Dr. Franke, I came across this particular buckle.. Were there any instances that can explain the underscore _ beneath t

?

Default Heer Buckle Dr. Franke

My main buckle interest is Reichabietdienst (RaD).
    When trolling for a Dr. Franke, I came across this particular buckle..
    Were there any instances that can explain the underscore _ beneath the "R" of Dr.
    being a tad bit off center? Or am i being too critical ? Anyway.. I am always on the look out for great Rad buckles.. Any leads will be greatly appreciated... Thanks.. Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle Dr. Franke   Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  

Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle Dr. Franke
    P
    Many

Gwar, very nice and very typical Dr Franke buckle, note the eagle head, quite distinct to this maker, also the square ears, It is my opinion that the pigeon fake was based on this buckle though cannot be proven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle Dr. Franke   Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  

Heer Buckle Dr. Franke   Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  

Heer Buckle Dr. Franke   Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  

Heer Buckle Dr. Franke  
    Ben

Just for comparison, this is the Dr Franke marked pigeon head fake, they do put other makers marks on these as well, OLC, JFS

Ben

?

Thanks Ben.....Gwar