Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle

Article about: I was bidding on a huge group of post war German hats on ebay when the auction was suddenly cancelled. There were actually 50 hats and the one WWII visor cap that I was spying had a "fo

Default Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle

I was bidding on a huge group of post war German hats on ebay when the auction was suddenly cancelled. There were actually 50 hats and the one WWII visor cap that I was spying had a "forbidden symbol" and ebay of course shut it down. However several weeks have past and I recieved an eamil asking if I was still interested in buying the lot. I had asked for photos of the hats band so the guy had my email. Well he sent me a bunch of pictures and told me the collection had been his brothers. He added these photos of two belt buckles. Are they real or fake?
    thanks,
    Brandon

Also thanks again for letting me know last weekend that the SS buckle was fake!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle   Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle  

Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer buckle & Luftwaffe buckle

The peebled army is fine......that luftwaffe buckle is a reproduction though.

Rob

The Heer is fine,have you got a better picture of the Luftewaffe eagle?
    Ben

No thats all he sent me. I could ask for another but I have been comparing the back of this buckle to several others from different makers and they don't seem to match up. I don't think its legit.
    Thanks guys!