Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle maker identification, please.

Article about: Forum I have looked at this buckle several times and cannot locate any manufacturer markings. Please help me identify who the maker is and what theatre it may have been used in (I know this

Default Heer Buckle maker identification, please.

Forum

I have looked at this buckle several times and cannot locate any manufacturer markings. Please help me identify who the maker is and what theatre it may have been used in (I know this may be a stretch.) Thank you for your help. This was given to me as a gift, so the price was right. It sure is nice and salty!

Greenhorn

Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle maker identification, please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Buckle maker identification, please.

Buckle is a standard Heer buckle from 1936-1939, could have been made 1940 they still produced a few that year. As to maker if you can get a good shot of the eagle I might be able to tell you the maker.
    Ben

Default Re: Buckle maker identification, please.

Thank you for looking at these pictures, Ben.

Heer Buckle maker identification, please.Heer Buckle maker identification, please.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE