Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

heer buckle original ?

Article about: Hey guys, I have been looking through the belt buckle threads by ben evans and other members and I am unsure. I would be grateful for any opinions/info. Kind regards Peter

Default heer buckle original ?

Hey guys, I have been looking through the belt buckle threads by ben evans and other members and I am unsure. I would be grateful for any opinions/info.
    Kind regards
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture heer buckle original ?   heer buckle original ?  

heer buckle original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement heer buckle original ?
    P
    Many

Peter, very nice and original two piece buckle by Assmann & Cie, and at £30 bite his arm off
    Ben

Thats great news ben, thank you. Paid £25 with money back guarantee. He has a SA buckle with leather tab for 35 pounds but the catch has been soldered back on. Gonna have a look next week.
    Thanks again
    Peter

£25 what a great bargain!...

Peter, cracking price @£25
    Ben

Wink

Cheap as. ..... makes you wonder how much he paid for it in the first place

what a bargain.

?

Stay in touch with that guy.

Very nice Assmann in very nice condition! A steal at 25 quid. Makes you wonder...but having said that; I saw a antique dealer offer somebody 10 euros for a mint German Dienstglas today! The seller didn't sell it for that price and left the shop with it, but both didn't know it was a German ww2 era binocular. I wanted to offer 100 euros as it had the leather case with it, but it seemed a bit rude to place a bid while in somebody's shop...

Thank you for all the comments people. Yeah steveR, I have been dealing with this guy for a few years now. Had some good deals. Like you say, it makes you wonder what prices they are paying.