Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?

Article about: Is this a Heer parade buckle? Got one in mint condition(check my previous threads for pics) Came across this relic and it's also a 2 peace.. Maybe different maker? Cheers

Default Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?

Is this a Heer parade buckle? Got one in mint condition(check my previous threads for pics) Came across this relic and it's also a 2 peace.. Maybe different maker?

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?   Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?  

Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?   Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?  

Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?   Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?  

Last edited by Bumbleshoes; 08-01-2016 at 12:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle.. Parade buckle used in battle?
    P
    Many

?

Don't know where your at , but it looks grave dug... All kidding aside better pics will / would be better to identify this specimen.. The pin shroud is totally obliterated and what is left of the leather is also succumbed to dry rot or worse.. The roundel is very odd insomuch as it has kept its' appearance quite well.. It also seems to me albeit not a "Expert" that it looks like a "Batman" fake,, These opinions are my own and are not construed as to authenticity or otherwise... JMO...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Strange, the roundel and box are both original but the wear, age ect does not match each other!

- - ------- - -

Of note late in the war anything would have been used/reissued
    Ben

The catch is the typical one for a standard one piece combat alu buckle, the eagle looks OK for me but it is strange that the roundel is better preserved that the other parts of the buckle...

Hello,

the front picture shows a two pice buckle .

The backside pic shows a one pice die buckle .

So i resume that this pictures don't match together ..........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hey,

No the back is also 2 piece! Maybe hard to see on the picture. Will upload a few more soon.

Thanks☺️

Ow damn you are right... Haha That not the right back of my buckle! Thats an ither piece I was interested in lol. Hold on make some new pics without leather attached.

Cheers

For me to be honest it looks like the roundel has been added after came out of the ground, again wear dirt etc does not match
    Ben

Quote by Bumbleshoes View Post
    Hey,

No the back is also 2 piece! Maybe hard to see on the picture. Will upload a few more soon.

Thanks☺️

Hello,

The Extra buckle looks good . Zinc box and aluminium roundel absolutely legit ..........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175