Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HEER buckle real? no markings

Article about: not sure if this is a real heer buckle the eagle head seems to lack detail no markings also any help would be appreciated

?

Default HEER buckle real? no markings

not sure if this is a real heer buckle the eagle head seems to lack detail no markings also any help would be appreciatedHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markingsHEER buckle real? no markings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HEER buckle real? no markings
    P
    Many

IMO the buckle is original but the front looks that has been buffed or silver repainted

I agree with ivanjoaquin. It looks looks like it has been repainted or received some other kind of treatment. The circle where the eagle lies and the surface of the swastika look rough, and this is not usually found in originals.

Best regards,

MG.

Agree with the guys here. It looks repainted to me as well and it is probably genuine piece.

Best regards
    Franko

Repainting a piece like this would ruin it for me, to be honest. What do you guys think?

I am in agreement genuine buckle but front looks touched up
    Ben

I wouldnt be happy with repainted piece either and although genuine this buckle looks strange because that repainting.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thank you very much for your help

?

The buckle has already been messed with so I would strip the silver paint. It is covering the detail on the eagle.

Quote by kirby View Post
    The buckle has already been messed with so I would strip the silver paint. It is covering the detail on the eagle.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast