Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co

Article about: Hi guys, if anyone does use this forum and reads this has anyone got a Heer buckle by this maker: Schmidt & Co KG, Schwelm? I have one and up to now I have never found or seen another. I

Default Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co

Hi guys, if anyone does use this forum and reads this has anyone got a Heer buckle by this maker: Schmidt & Co KG, Schwelm? I have one and up to now I have never found or seen another. I know the buckle is original but I am trying to find another, I cannot have just the only one!

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co   Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up Re: Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co

Hi Ben

I checked in my buckles collection, I have only 1 Alluminium type but is from GEBR ALBERT - MENDEN\1936

Your buckle seems original!

I send you photos

very interesting topic !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co   Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co  

Default Re: Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co

Hi Meclan, thanks for the reply nice Albert buckle you have there, it has been said that Albert was part of or became part of the Dransfeld Company but there is no proof of that as yet, apparently Schwelm is not far from Menden and the buckles have the same characteristics so are they all part of the same company that eventaully became Dransfeld? I would love to know here is my albert buckle

Ben

Ben

I actually have two so here is the other one, the condition is not as good though

Ben

Ben

Staying with the Aluminium theme I will post a couple more, this one is by Gebruder Deyhle from Schwab Gmund and dated 1938

Ben

This one is quite a rare maker and not so often seen V Hofe and dated 1939

Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co   Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co  

Ben

This is also another rare maker K F Brahm Furth iBay and dated 1938, again this maker is not so often seen

Ben

I will just post one more, I have only ever seen two of these buckles and I would have owned the other also but the dealer made a mistake this is made by HCH Schwerter from Menden and dated 1936, again is this another company that got devoured by the Dransfeld company?

Ben

Just a point to note, all the Menden buckles are dated 1936, I wonder if there are any out there later than this date!!!!

Ben
    Ben

Another maker that is quite scarce is this one Kollman & Jourdan from Pforziem dated 1937

Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co   Heer Buckle by Schmidt & Co  

Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast