Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker

Article about: I recently purchased this buckle at an antique shop and am having some trouble making out the marking. The tab is 1938 and I believe location is ludensheid. The mark looks like a double stri

Default HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker

I recently purchased this buckle at an antique shop and am having some trouble making out the marking. The tab is 1938 and I believe location is ludensheid. The mark looks like a double strike or two circles overlapping; I cleaned some of the paint away to get a better look. I will try to get a better pic if this is not enough.

thanks for any info,
    Joe

Also - there was a small brass buckle for sale that the owner was calling an SA buckle. It was dimensionally maybe a third of a standard size buckle- I have not seen one like this before and was hesitant to purchase. What was it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker   HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  

HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker   HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  

HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker   HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  

HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker
    P
    Many

Default Re: HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker

two additional with flash
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker   HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  

Joe, the maker is more than likely Friedrich Turch Ludenscheid, have a look in the Non M4 makers list you will see an example in there, I will post on this thread when I get home, very hard to tell from the pics though
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 02-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.
    Ben

?

Whats it say on the leather tab, could be the same maker. Naughty boy scratching original paint.
    There is a small size SA buckle. What for, I don't remember.
    Pete
    Edit, I just noticed that the tab is illegible!
    Last edited by wood; 02-24-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Here is a Friedrich Turch maker marked buckle for examples
    Attached Images Attached Images HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker  HEER buckle & tab - help identify maker 
    Ben

?

I don't know Ben, it looks (on the tab) to end with a "........ck" Perhaps Joe can fill in any letters he can see.
    Pete