Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Heer Buckle - What are your thoughts?

Article about: Hello Friends, Happy American Thanksgiving to all of you. Please tell me what you think of this buckle. Thanks, William

Thanks for sending the Pilgrims to us.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Thanks for sending the Pilgrims to us.
    Most welcome

The gentleman has backed out on the deal. I hope I was not too overly aggressive. He said he is not ready to sell at this time but will let me know when. You win some and you loose some.

Thanks to all for your help.

Oh well mate next time maybe

When I was talking to him I asked if his asking price of $40 was firm. He wrote back that he really didn't know what the buckle was worth. I am an honest guy and would not try to take advantage of anyone's ignorance so I told him it was well worth $40 and I would pay him that but it was probably worth more. That's when he got hard to talk to. I think he feels like he better check into this a bit more before he sells. I was only being honest, just as I would want someone to treat me. That's what I like about this forum, it is a bunch of honest guys who have the same appreciation for history. I trust all of you. I have written to this gentleman offering to help him sort his out. He only lives about 50 KM from me. I would rather be out the buckle than to feel guilty which I know I would had I not said anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123