Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Buckle - WLD

Article about: A new pickup, a few rough spots but an early one - I like it and the price was good. 1939 Werner Linker, Duisberg

?

Default Heer Buckle - WLD

A new pickup, a few rough spots but an early one - I like it and the price was good. 1939 Werner Linker, Duisberg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - WLD   Heer Buckle - WLD  

Heer Buckle - WLD   Heer Buckle - WLD  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle - WLD
    P
    Many

?

Nice find weller.. Gwar

?

Interesting the marking is under the prong bar, I have an aluminum WLD Police and it is marked by the catch. Decent condition. It still has some paint and the detail on the eagle isn't as worn as you normally see on these early Heer buckles.

?

I am new to buckle collecting, but since I just located a nice conditioned Buckle book by John Angolia...I should soon be done with Buckles!

?

Done with buckles? No such thing. Even with Angolia's revised edition there is lots of stuff missing.

You can have a nice little collection if you just cover the major organizations of the Third Reich.

Weller, nice honest early combat buckle, I am sure you find an example in the Heer makers thread with the makers mark under the prong bar
    Ben

Great find, i like it!....

Back home now, another for example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle - WLD   Heer Buckle - WLD  

Heer Buckle - WLD   Heer Buckle - WLD  

Ben

Just as another example a steel one with tab

Heer Buckle - WLD  
    Ben

?

some nice buckles being shown here, rgds Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast