Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer buckles x3

Article about: JP, nice buckles mate, can you take a pic of the rear of the unmarked buckle please?

Default Heer buckles x3

Hello Gentlemen & Fellow Members,
    I have always been interested in Heer belts & buckles, but since i met Ben Evans (i mean still virtually), my interest for this particular field of collecting has increased slowly but surely. This man's passion is communicative....that's why i decided to post here some of my Heer sets....I hope you'll like what you'll see
    There are only three of them for today...
    Thanks for looking !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer buckles x3   Heer buckles x3  

Heer buckles x3   Heer buckles x3  

Heer buckles x3   Heer buckles x3  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer buckles x3
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer buckles x3

Hello JP, got the magazine today thanks, wish I could read French Mate three very nice buckles with belts, the Kremp one is very nice, very distinct eagle, mind you saying that all three have, Seiper has its own eagle as does JFS with that droopy beak. Thanks for showing them mate, I await your next batch
    Ben

PS I am sure one day we will meet for e beer
    Ben

I'm sure also that we'll do it Ben
    2 pints of Lager please...
    As my brother lives in London, it will make things easier (it's closer to Derbyshire than Southern France).
    I'll post new ones soon...

PS : Concerning the article, if you want a translation of some captions or parts of the text, don't hesitate to ask...It would be a pleasure.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Good one JP
    Ben

Hello Gentlemen,
    Here are another two Heer buckles.
    First one is aluminium Friedrich Linden dated 1938
    second one is painted steel, JC Maedicke dated 1941 (with tab) I like very much the wear on this buckle...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer buckles x3   Heer buckles x3  

Last edited by JPhilip; 08-15-2008 at 07:54 PM.

In Memoriam :

Nice buckles JP that seond one is either a C W Motz, J C Maedicke or Schmole & Comp (from what I can see of the eagle, its not that clear)
    Ben

Hello Ben,
    the steel one is a JC Maedicke for sure. Maker mark is faint on the leather tab, but definitly Maedicke...

In Memoriam :

I knew it was one of them
    Ben

Hello Gentlemen,
    sorry for posting my buckles so slowly, but i'm a bit lazy these days, too hot, too sunny...
    First set shows lot of wear but the buckle still has a good amount of factory paint. Belt & buckle have been together sine their early days.
    This item is not anonymous and has a story, that's why this is my all time favourite belt & buckle. It belonged to a eighteen years old german soldier stabbed to death by a french partisan during the attack of a train station in Southern France in August 1944. Initials of the soldier were E and R (marked twice inside the belt). I also have his steel helmet as the partisan took it as well (with the K98k and ammo pouches that were on the belt).
    But i don't have neither the rifle nor the pouches.
    The buckle is unmarked and the leather tab is too used, the markings are too faint. Ben, i made a closer view of the eagle's head for you to try to find out about the maker. Buckle is dated 1940, with aluminium prongs.

Second set is a good condition blue JFS with simplified leather belt (no tongue).
    Thank you for looking...

Heer buckles x3  

In Memoriam :

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast