Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?

Article about: Hi, all. Here are two more buckles my friend sent me pictures of. They are both selling pretty cheaply or so I think (\\$60 USD for the 1st one and \\$45 for the 2nd one. They also look a lot li

Question Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?

Hi, all. Here are two more buckles my friend sent me pictures of. They are both selling pretty cheaply or so I think ($60 USD for the 1st one and $45 for the 2nd one. They also look a lot like some of the buckles in Ben's rogue gallery thread. My friend told me that 2nd one is marked with what looks like an "O" with a line and a "C" surrounded by a diamond. Also, by my eye the swastika doesn't look very well defined, but I guess it could be the photo. What do you guys think?

Much appreciated,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?   Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?  

Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?   Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?  

Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?   Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?  

Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?

The JFS buckle is a good one. Not sure about the second one though - the front pic does show a lack of detail and is that the right back pic of the buckle? Looks like the markings are ESL (Ersnt Schneider) markings with the bottom "L" for Ludenscheid.....I can't see the Overhoff markings you have described.

Rob

Default Re: Heer Combat Buckle marked JFS and Heer Buckle marked O-C in Diamond: Authentic pieces or rogue gallery stuff?

Thanks, Rob. Yeah, supposedly that's the back picture for that buckle. I asked to get some more pictures but not sure if the seller is going to come through or not. I'm glad I was correct in my assessment of the lack of detail on the front...I'm learning! I'm glad you like the first one. I think it's a good purchase at $60...do you agree?

Thanks for the help and guidance.
    -Adam

Looks like all the paint is gone off the front of the buckle - but still: at $60 I think that is a good price.
    Good luck!
    Rob

Adam, as Rob has said first is a nice JFS buckle, second buckle is original and either a Ernst Schneider or Noelle & Hueck, Ludenscheid hard to tell from the eagle in that picture
    Ben