MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heer EM belt and buckle

Article about: Here is my newest pick up, no makers mark on the buckle, and belt is stamped 100. That is all i can find. The catch is marked D&C. Enjoy guys!

?

Default Heer EM belt and buckle

Here is my newest pick up, no makers mark on the buckle, and belt is stamped 100. That is all i can find. The catch is marked D&C. Enjoy guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer EM belt and buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer EM belt and buckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer EM belt and buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer EM belt and buckle

its on the wrong way round and can you get photos of the reverse set up please

?

I know it is on backwards, lol ..... i took the pics just out of the box today, before it got dark, lol .......... i will post more Tom, lol !

For sure original, the buckle looks like a Gustav Brehmer buckle, can you post better pics of the eagle and one of the rear?
    Ben

?

More pics, do not mind the bread tie, lol ...... trying to reshape the belt to naturally role the right way, lol .... also, no reverse pics, leather is really dry !!!!!! I am afraid i might rip the leather trying to get it off again!!! I can not find any makers marks on the buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer EM belt and buckle   Heer EM belt and buckle  

Heer EM belt and buckle  

The buckle maker is Gustav Brehmer, there might be a interwined GB near the catch and you might have a date under the roller bar, if not it is unmarked but it is by Gustav Brehmer, have a look in the M4 makers list, there are a couple of examples in there to look at. As you know the hook on the belt is made by Dranfeld & Co
    Ben