Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*

Article about: So I picked this up at an estate sale aswell, same one as the M38 Overseas cap. The buckle has a maker mark I am unsure of, with a tongue which reads 1937. Belt is marked 90 and has another

Default Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*

So I picked this up at an estate sale aswell, same one as the M38 Overseas cap. The buckle has a maker mark I am unsure of, with a tongue which reads 1937. Belt is marked 90 and has another marking I believe. Has swastika and name drawn on but the name is mostly faded.
    All original from the war, no idea where the rest of it went, but it was obviously there, you can see the bends and wear on the leather where the breadbag was, where the y-straps connected and where the shovel probably was
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*   Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  

Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*   Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  

Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*

looks good!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks good from what I can see, any chance of pics of the front and rear of the buckle? Might be able to tell you a maker
    Ben

Moved to Heer buckles thread
    Ben

Thank you Ben
    Ill get some photos of it later today and post them to the thread!
    Still new here so I wasent 100% where this should go :P

Hey mate no probs, hopefully we can find a maker for you
    Ben

Ok so this is the best I could do Ben.
    It has 1937 marked on the leather tab. I cannot make out the words surrounding it, the maker mark is in a place I've never seen one before.
    And lastly there is some strange markings on the reverse of the leather tab, I would think it's just my eyes but it looks like there is a perfect "21" visible with remains in front of it, let me know what you think !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*   Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  

Hard to tell from the pics but it looks like a Kugel & Fink buckle, I will get a picture for you to compare with
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  
    Ben

Is it anything like this? And welcome to the forum BTW
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on*  Heer EM Combat Belt *Named?*Drawn on* 
    Ben

Thank you ! I like it here alot more than other forums!
    And hmmmm I don't think it's either, but it looks very similar to the 2nd one, and has a G as the first letter. And what would the weird tounge markings be?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast