Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)

Article about: Hi guys, another buckle for your perusal, this is another nice aluminium buckle made by Friedrich Keller, Oberstein dated 1936. Quite a hard maker to get hold off also (I have been a lucky m

Default Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)

Hi guys, another buckle for your perusal, this is another nice aluminium buckle made by Friedrich Keller, Oberstein dated 1936. Quite a hard maker to get hold off also (I have been a lucky man) I have another example by this maker with no tab but the buckle itself is stamped by the catch with the letter F.K.O. This is in the M4 makers list if you want to compare them enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)   Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)

congrats yet again ben, you have been lucky you have some nice rare additions, rgds dave

Default re: Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)

How many do you have?

Default Re: Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hi guys, another buckle for your perusal, this is another nice aluminium buckle made by Friedrich Keller, Oberstein dated 1936. Quite a hard maker to get hold off also (I have been a lucky man) I have another example by this maker with no tab but the buckle itself is stamped by the catch with the letter F.K.O. This is in the M4 makers list if you want to compare them enjoy!
    @Ben ,

here something interesting from this manufacturer.

It may be, this is a broken-down production fails

Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Wow Markus, very interesting piece, a buckle prior to be folded into position, I like it Markus, nice unusual item to have
    Ben

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    How many do you have?
    I used to have quite a few but sold all my collection to pay finishing off my house after I left the military, broke my heart but had to be done. I have now almost finished our house and have started buying buckles again, it will take a few years to build up to what I had, but hey that is life
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)   Heer Friedrich Keller Buckle (FKO)  

Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I used to have quite a few but sold all my collection to pay finishing off my house after I left the military, broke my heart but had to be done. I have now almost finished our house and have started buying buckles again, it will take a few years to build up to what I had, but hey that is life
    Totally understand, with wife and kids come first with me, when I was single, different story