Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940

Article about: This Heer buckle took awhile to get here as it came from an EU dealer. Interesting 'double-stamp' (must be a Monday morning buckle lol) maker mark on the leather tab, and in near mint condit

?

Default Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940

This Heer buckle took awhile to get here as it came from an EU dealer. Interesting 'double-stamp' (must be a Monday morning buckle lol) maker mark on the leather tab, and in near mint condition!

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940   Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940  

Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940   Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940  

Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940
    P
    Many

?

Another fine addition.

?

Thanks Rick, it is a bit different!

?

By the way, one of my buckles has a tab marked for Brüder Schneider, but the buckle was made by a different company. It was added at some point, and I'm positive that it was done during the war.

?

There are a couple of these on page 2 of the Heer makers thread. A 40 and a 42. Very different eagles and catches. Good looking buckle in excellent condition

?

I did look at those Heer makers thread and noticed the differences...one like this one so I decided to get it.

?

Your buckle has the better looking eagle.

?

A very fine addition to your ever growing collection... Gwar

Nice buckle Jeff, you can find these around in very good condition for some reason, from the rear very distinct with the big ears they have, as Kirby mentioned they do vary in catches
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940   Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940  

Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940   Heer - Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien - 1940  

Ben