Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43

Article about: Hi guys Been offered this belt in a trade, it looks good to me but my knowledge is limited. Anything to be to be concerned about? Thanks in advance for your time Chris

Default Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43

Hi guys
    Been offered this belt in a trade, it looks good to me but my knowledge is limited.
    Anything to be to be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for your time

Chris

Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Tropical Belt and Buckle IKA 43
    P
    Many

Original buckle and web belt

Original Heer buckle by Julius Kremp on a Tropical belt
    Ben

Thanks for the confirmation guys