Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heinrich Kissing, Menden

Article about: Hi all, just been pondering different makers of buckles and my attention for some reason was turned to H Kissing, Menden. I have seen Lufte buckles by this maker but from the rear to me they

Default Heinrich Kissing, Menden

Hi all, just been pondering different makers of buckles and my attention for some reason was turned to H Kissing, Menden. I have seen Lufte buckles by this maker but from the rear to me they look like they were made by Dransfeld & Co (also from Menden), they have that same smooth finish to the rear. I believe H Kissing were makers of awards so do we think that they purchased some buckles from Dransfeld, applied their own leather support tab in order to win a RZM contract? I would be interested to hear other opinions!

Thanks
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Kissing, Menden
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heinrich Kissing, Menden

Looking through the RZM contratc lists it seems they were never awarded a RZM contract. looking on the web they made Honor Crosses
    Ben

Bringing this thread back to the top, any body any thoughts on this?
    Ben

?

I recently lost out on a "Kissing" buckle.... I did not see it on a list though... By the way way thanks for the reply concerning "Apreck & Vrage" I probably will purchase the buckle... My brocade (RaD) is on the way as well as a "Binder" and a "G.B." also Rad... Can you recommend any dealers ??? I have been to SEVERAL, SEVERAL sites... Same old same old.... No tabs... Poor quality...Etc; Etc: Thanks Friend...M

M at work at mo, pm me your email address and i will send you on a big list of good dealer sites
    Ben