Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.

Article about: Now that you have confirmed that my two Luftwaffe buckles & belts are originals I would like to submit this Herr Buckle. It was given to me by a friend who found it in some shop. He said

Default I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.

Now that you have confirmed that my two Luftwaffe buckles & belts are originals I would like to submit this Herr Buckle. It was given to me by a friend who found it in some shop. He said the shop owner "swore that it is original". I have always had my doubts for several reasons.

* The fact that it is just plain steel and not aged at all.
    * The clasp is off center.
    * The leaves around the circle at the bottom are not like any design I have ever seen on other Herr Buckles.
    * The prongs seem very small in diameter.

These are just a few of my concerns and I really don't know much about these. Your opinions and observations would be appreciated.

I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.
    P
    Many

Default Re: I think this is fake, looking for your confirmation.

I am not a buckle man but indeed I would concur it’s a fake, look at the alder, looks like a pigeon!

I think you have over complicated it, just look at it !

?

The JFS on it means "Junk For Suckers".
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    The JFS on it means "Junk For Suckers".
    I'm sure glad I did not buy it, just a gift from a friend who thought he was being nice.

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    I am not a buckle man but indeed I would concur it’s a fake, look at the alder, looks like a pigeon!

I think you have over complicated it, just look at it !
    I am brand new at this and as I see originals I am noticing more of the fakes.

The buckle is a pigeon head fake, if you look in the fake Heer thread there are lots in there lol, you can add this one to them if you want
    Ben

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    I am brand new at this and as I see originals I am noticing more of the fakes.
    Of course, I was not being critical, but sometime its best to look for the simple option first, one can become blind to the obvious sometimes by trying to over complicate matters. In my job, I always look for the simple solution to a problem first

yeah this buckle is crap good thing it was free i would mark it so everyone knows its junk

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The buckle is a pigeon head fake, if you look in the fake Heer thread there are lots in there lol, you can add this one to them if you want
    I will add it. Thanks.