Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ID badge and belt buckles.

Article about: Can somebody ID this badge and belt buckles. As you can see on both buckles the detail is badly worn. The badge is missing its pins or whatever should be on the back. The only markings I can

Default ID badge and belt buckles.

Can somebody ID this badge and belt buckles. As you can see on both buckles the detail is badly worn. The badge is missing its pins or whatever should be on the back. The only markings I can see are what looks like ZS38 on the badge although I am not definite on the 3 the buckle with the flying eagle on it is marked CTD and I can't see any on the really worn buckle although its that dirty they may be some under the muck, all look like the are made off aluminum? I am thinking of part chopping them for something from a dealer but not sure of their worth if anything can somebody give me a rough idea of value.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID badge and belt buckles.   ID badge and belt buckles.  

ID badge and belt buckles.  
    Attached Images Attached Images ID badge and belt buckles.  ID badge and belt buckles.  ID badge and belt buckles. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID badge and belt buckles.
    P
    Many

Default Re: ID badge and belt buckles.

Joseph, the Heer buckle is quite original though denazified, the Heer buckle is unusual, it is marked CDT (Christian Theodore Dicke) but it looks like it has Assmann Prongs on it (they are bent) but again looks original
    Ben

?

The cap badge is for a police cap.

Thanks Ben and Steve.