Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?

Article about: I picked up this rusty, unmarked Heer buckle, and am posting the picture in the hope that someone could identify it. or point me to where I might be able to identify it. Thanks!

Default Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?

I picked up this rusty, unmarked Heer buckle, and am posting the picture in the hope that someone could identify it. or point me to where I might be able to identify it. Thanks!

Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?

Hey, Roger. Nice buckle...sorry to say I have no idea myself, but rest assured that Ben or one of the other Heer collectors will have your answer

Best,
    Adam

Hi Rodger, at first glance it looked like an unmarked Assmann, can you get me a better picture of the eagle please?
    Ben

Here is a closeup of the eagle.

Thanks, Ben.

Rodger, from the pics I believe yours to be a Assmann buckle, bit to definitely point on on the beak on yours but if you look at the rear it has the Assmann catch, I have posted a pics for comparison
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?   Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?  

Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Roger, from the pics I believe yours to be a Assmann buckle, bit to definitely point on on the beak on yours but if you look at the rear it has the Assmann catch, I have posted a pics for comparison
    Thanks, Ben. That looks like it, for sure. I appreciate you sharing your time and expertise on this. I am amazed. I looked through the M4 and non-M4 makers threads and still didn't have a clue.

Here is my unmarked Assmann heer example for comparison. If I remember correctly, Ben, for such a prolific manufacturer Assmann didn't produce many Heer buckles...

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?   Identify unmarked Heer Koppelschloss?  

That right Adam, Assmann the Overhoff, they did not seem to produce alot of Heer buckles for some reason, quite strange really!
    Ben