Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

L.K.O buckle?

Article about: Thinking about getting this one, not the greatest pics, but looks genuine enough. Can't find much info on this one, this site draws a blank on L.K.O?

Default L.K.O buckle?

Thinking about getting this one, not the greatest pics, but looks genuine enough. Can't find much info on this one, this site draws a blank on L.K.O?

L.K.O buckle?

L.K.O buckle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L.K.O buckle?
    P
    Many

?

Louis Keller, Oberstein .. Non M4 # if memory is correct
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thx Gwar ;-)

Any reason why I keep drawing a blank on searches? Something on the WAF about this maker making medals too, maybe... that was about all I found and no other pics on the web.

?

The Heer makers search engine on this site is probably the best in the world.. Not to knock another site, but search for answers at this locale and it will be answered.. G

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Thx Gwar ;-)

Any reason why I keep drawing a blank on searches? Something on the WAF about this maker making medals too, maybe... that was about all I found and no other pics on the web.
    That is hard to say.. What is the asking price of the buckle.. I hope not to offend of course G

I'm getting some hits on the site for Louis Keller, but if you type in L.K.O, this thread is the only thing that comes up. Buckle is pretty reasonable.

Nice original buckle and a maker hard to get hold of, look in the M4 makers list, there is an example in there
    Ben

Add another one to Louis Keller, ObersteinL.K.O buckle?L.K.O buckle?L.K.O buckle?L.K.O buckle?L.K.O buckle?

Very funny numbersL.K.O buckle? on the leather tab from this manufacturer.

Another nice buckle Zep and unusual markings on the tab, very very nice though
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast