Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.

Article about: Hey guys, I'm looking at getting this belt and buckle to upgrade. ...I know there are a lot of J.F.S. repro buckles out there! This one looks good to me, but I value second opinions! Thanks

?

Default Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting this belt and buckle to upgrade. ...I know there are a lot of J.F.S. repro buckles out there! This one looks good to me, but I value second opinions! Thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.   Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.  

Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.   Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.  

Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late war J.F.S. buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

Nice original Heer buckle by JFS, also note harder to get in the green paint rather than the late war blue. Buckle us also I very good condition as the late war M44 belt. All round very nice set IMO 😊
    Ben

If the mark on the hook I D&C it was made by Dransfeld & Co , Menden
    Ben

?

I know the belt was a Dransfeld,I wasn't implying the belt was J.F.S.,sorry if I wasn't clear about that. I just know that J.F.S. buckles are faked a lot! Thanks for confirming that the buckle is legit!

Yes nate buckle is fine, at work at mo on my phone or I would have posted other buckles for reference for you
    Ben

BTW the steel hook was made by Dranfeld the leather would have been made by a leather maker hard to say who then assembled the belt unless it us marked the rbn number will give you more info, would be interesting in it turned out to be a Dransfeld number
    Ben