Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion

Article about: Still a decent buckle with a web tab though Dan. As you said, a denazified bucke shows someone was proud to keep it. Jason

Default Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion

Hi everyone,

Just noticed this belt/buckle combo for sale and I am interested in them, I just dont know enough about them to know good from bad. Best to ask the experts, what do you guys think?

Cheers
    Jason

Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion
    P
    Many

Default Re: Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion

Buckle is fine, cannot really comment on the belt, IMO a put together set, the aging on the buckle does not match the belt so they were not used together
    Ben

Thanks Ben, I had an feeling that they were not a set thats been together since the war. Good to know the buckle is fine but I am uncertain on the belt so will wait before I make an offer.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason, from the wear on the tongue the belt could be ok but would need better pics to be honest
    Ben

No worries Ben, much appriciated once again. I have asked for more so we shall see how we go.

Jason

New pics of the belts buckle and tab from the seller. Just comparing it to other good belts online I am confident in the look of it, hope you guys say the same. I have got a deal made for the price I want should it be a goer.

Cheers
    Jason

Late War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinionLate War/Tropical Web belt and Buckle opinion

The belt appears to be good IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I would say from the better pics the belt is original, the wear on the tongue, the three ply stitching but not a match to the buckle
    Ben

Many thanks to you both, has helped me along with the decision to pick this up.

Jason

It should look great alongside your new tropical helmet Jase!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast