Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Maker Identification

Article about: Hi all, got this buckle the other day, it is a maker that I have been after for a while. I have only ever seen three of these buckles and this being one of them, also this is the only one I

Default Maker Identification

Hi all, got this buckle the other day, it is a maker that I have been after for a while. I have only ever seen three of these buckles and this being one of them, also this is the only one I have seen with a tab. The only problem is the tab is only marked SRM and the year date 1937. The buckle is also only marked SRM. The big question now is, does anyone out there know or have any reference to who SRM is as a maker?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Identification   Maker Identification  

Maker Identification   Maker Identification  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Identification
    P
    Many

Default Re: Maker Identification

I love these combat worn Heer aluminum buckles. I hope that you soon discover the maker's ID. Good luck.
    All the best,
    David

Hi guys, just an update on this thread, I know the maker as I have another buckle with its full title on. the maker is SRM - SchmiedeburgRsgb Mettalwarrenfabrik, I am pleased about this as I have been trying for a long time to find out this info (and it is a very nice buckle )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Maker Identification   Maker Identification  

Maker Identification   Maker Identification  

Ben

?

I have just purchased one of these buckles / tab.. Full inscription and 1936... Should be here soon..
    I will home tomorrow and look forward to posting my new RaD brocade and other two Rad buckles on the Rad buckles section... M

Good one M, looking forward to the pictures
    Ben

?

Hi Ben
    There is a post on the GMIC (gentlemans military interest club) about SRM but not a member so cannot open the posts, have a quick look.
    Regards
    Kevin

Cheers Kevin, I think I started that one or posted on it, I used to post on there lol
    Ben