Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint 1938 R.S.&S. Heer Buckle

Article about: I present to you the second buckle that came with the unmarked aluminum buckle I posted a few days ago. I know the word "mint" is subjective and often over used, but I do believe t

Default Mint 1938 R.S.&S. Heer Buckle

I present to you the second buckle that came with the unmarked aluminum buckle I posted a few days ago. I know the word "mint" is subjective and often over used, but I do believe this is about as mint a buckle as I have ever seen, and feel safe in referring to it as such. I am very happy to have this buckle in my collection and was very lucky to be able to obtain it.

And a huge "THANK YOU!" to Mr. Ben Evans for putting up with my nagging emails and requests for opinions and information, and on more than one occassion. I highly value his opinion and he was instrumental in assisting me with pulling the trigger on both buckles. So, thank you, Ben.

Enjoy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint 1938 R.S.&S. Heer Buckle
    P
    Many

?

A beautiful conditional rarity.

Minty Mint . Thanks to Ben..and a nice acquisition. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

No way to upgrade that one, mint indeed!
    Regards,
    John

Hey Todd, nice to see better pics of it. You hit the jack pot there mate, what a lovely buckle, even better than I expected. Have a check under the prong bar for other Seiper markings, bit late for them dated 1938 but you never know, good find mucker
    Ben

Wow it really is mint , hard to upgrade that one !

Thank you for the kind words. She is a beauty to behold.

a real beaut.