Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new buckle - Heer with tropical tab

Article about: Well, I got the buckle that I asked you guys about earlier, and I am very well pleased with it! Here are the photos: I don't think the photos will show it, but it's marked "H.A. 41"

?

Default My new buckle - Heer with tropical tab

Well, I got the buckle that I asked you guys about earlier, and I am very well pleased with it! Here are the photos:

My new buckle - Heer with tropical tabMy new buckle - Heer with tropical tabMy new buckle - Heer with tropical tab

I don't think the photos will show it, but it's marked "H.A. 41" for Hermann Aurich.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new buckle - Heer with tropical tab
    P
    Many

Very nice buckle indeed, the maker is H Arld not Aurich
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very nice buckle indeed, the maker is H Arld not Aurich
    Wow, thank you! I had it mislabeled, because I have "H.A." written down as belonging to Aurich! Thank you again.

Nice one Rick !

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Nice one Rick !
    Thanks, Aleks! This is actually my first Heer buckle of any type, so it means that I now have a buckle for each branch of the WWII German armed forces.

Congrats on that ! The W-SS is my favorite from your collection, but all of your buckles are extremely nice!

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Congrats on that ! The W-SS is my favorite from your collection, but all of your buckles are extremely nice!
    Thank you again! I like the SS one as well. Thankfully, the Germans decided that everyone had to have a different style of belt buckle, or else collecting would be a lot more boring.

?

Nice buckle , one day i hope to have a buckle for each branch of the German forces , that was what i am aiming for eventually also. It Would make one hell of a display too. Nicely purchased mate.

?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Nice buckle , one day i hope to have a buckle for each branch of the German forces , that was what i am aiming for eventually also. It Would make one hell of a display too. Nicely purchased mate.
    Many thanks, Jimbo! You are well on your way to that. As I remember, you have some very nice Heer and Luftwaffe buckles as well as a few others. This is my small buckle collection so far (without the new tropical Heer):

My new buckle - Heer with tropical tab

I use a deep Riker mount case for these. I'm not sure if you can get hold of one in the UK, but if so, they look really nice displayed this way.

?

Good one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast