Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new Hermann Aurich buckle...

Article about: Hi Guys... just thought that I would show off my latest find... once again I probably paid too much for it but I just love the look of this one, so it's more than worth it to me. Just in cas

?

Default My new Hermann Aurich buckle...

Hi Guys... just thought that I would show off my latest find... once again I probably paid too much for it but I just love the look of this one, so it's more than worth it to me. Just in case you're interested it cost me $100... knocked down from the asking price of $125. Cheers... Hansi
    My new Hermann Aurich buckle...My new Hermann Aurich buckle...My new Hermann Aurich buckle...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Hermann Aurich buckle...
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new Hermann Aurich buckle...

Hansi, love it and one of my favorite makers and at $125 not too bad a price either
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben... I actually got it for $100 so that's even better. I wasn't too sure what the correct value for this would be so it's great to hear that you think it was a good price! Yes, there's something about this buckle that I really love... even the colors, that green with the black... one of my favorites too... Cheers... Hansi

I like the eagles on his buckles, there is just something about them for me, and $100
    Ben