Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??

Article about: Thanks a lot, guys! Appreciate your help. WBR Paul 2 Ben Evans E.FERD.WIEDMANN 1938 FRANKFURT A M.-S.

Default No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??

Found this at a flea market and the guy said it was real. There appears to be a small stamp impression on the belt in the shape of an oval if that means anything. Thanks for lookin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??   No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??  

No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??
    P
    Many

Default Re: No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??

Hi,

This is a a picture of a belt buckle that i myself found one a trip to the Ardennes.
    So i am pretty convinced that this one is real, and just like yours it has no markings that i could find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No stamp on buckle?? Is it real??  

HI guys, firstly welcome to the forum, both buckles are real, if you have better pics of any marks I will try and tell you who made them
    Ben

Nice buckle! The oval stamp is from the manufacturer of the buckle.....inside the oval is the date of manufacture, the top has the maker's name and the bottom has the location of manufacture. These are hard to make out sometimes due to age. Nice piece!
    Rob

thanx for the reply. I could not find any markings on the buckle? Were german buckles ever made without being stamped?

Quote by Doomula5000 View Post
    thanx for the reply. I could not find any markings on the buckle? Were german buckles ever made without being stamped?
    Yes they were, on many occasions

verboten!
    ?

Hello!
    I have the same question for Gurus. I have a Heer alu buckle with no stamp on it. Is it real or fake?
    Thanx.

I don't know why, but I don't like the reverse.

?

looks to be a real de-nazified buckle rgds dave

That is for sure a geniune buckle and it is also quite a rare one, you do not see many Heer buckles around by E F Weidmann, this is only the third one I have ever seen, such a shame its been denazified
    Ben

In fact I have misread the tab, can you tell me what the maker mark actually says on the tab please, I can read the Frankfurt AM but not sure exactly what the top one says

Thanks
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast