Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt

Article about: During last weeks vacation I also found a heer buckle with a belt marked 95\\$ but 15% off for \\$76. I have been looking for a belt and buckle and have not seen them for under \\$100 so I again t

Default Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt

During last weeks vacation I also found a heer buckle with a belt marked 95$ but 15% off for $76. I have been looking for a belt and buckle and have not seen them for under $100 so I again took a chance on it. Anyone have an idea on buckle maker or belt maker? Buckle is two piece steel or zinc. The belt has a circular mark that looks like it has 1941 in middle and maybe letters TAV but not sure. Any tricks to get a better view?

I have been searching for a Luftwaffe buckle but no luck.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt   Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt  

Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt   Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt  

Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt   Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Recent belt/buckle purchase - unmarked buckle/faint marked belt

Hello Looks like you got a very good deal. I haven't seen the marking before, but a nice set.

Joe again nice zinc Heer two piece buckle, ref the belt maker mark I have seen these in circles before, I had one in the past and it was made in Bielefeld, I bought it because I was statioedn near there and my married quarter was just outside Bielefeld in a small village called Ummeln. Try rubbing a bit of talc into the makers mark and take a picture with it close up on the macro settting, that may give you a better indication into the maker
    Ben

Nice belt+buckle! You hit a good deal for $76.. and took a lucky chance

Regards,
    Finn