Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle

Article about: Your opinions

?

Default Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle

Your opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle   Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle
    P
    Many

Default re: Red Army/Partisan converted Heer buckle

This is just my opinion but the star looks to be in much better shape than the buckle and I dont think most Russians would be proud to wear a German buckle during the war. If the star was there for long it should show more wear unless it was done at the end of the war. I would wait for more advice tho. -Ben

?

Not wear with pride because belts did not suffice. The German belt also is convenient.

Buckle is original, looks like the prongs and roller sleeve have been replaced at some point, as to the star no idea
    Ben

?

prongs and roller sleeve have been not replaced. I have personally removed original Tab. The seller wanted much more expensively for the complete set therefore a Tab remained with it.

There are WAY too many fakes out there so I generally stay away from these. I don't know enough to say if this one is good or not - but that star does look quite new compared to the wear to the buckle.
    By tab - do you mean the belt? The only way to remove tabs is to cut them off or unsew them - Once that is done, the tab is pretty much just a $5 piece of leather.

Rob

?

I have unpicked leather support tab. The buckle cost 25 euros with a tab 35 euros

Quote by maxrsx View Post
    prongs and roller sleeve have been not replaced. I have personally removed original Tab. The seller wanted much more expensively for the complete set therefore a Tab remained with it.
    I have never seen a aluminium Heer buckle with steel blunt prongs, always aluminium, so IMO at some point the prongs have been replaced, have a look through the M4 & Non M4 makers lists at all the Heer buckles and find me a aluminium Heer buckle with steel prongs!
    Ben

?

looks fake imo

?

I saw much aluminium Heer buckle with steel prongs! I do not think that rearranged all of them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast