Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Right facing eagle early buckles

Article about: My last words about this "buckle": It´s not made in germany! Any belt-buckle producers ass would be kicked if he had made this shame! Gruß Max

Default Re: Right facing eagle early buckles

Quote by greenwave7 View Post

BEST
    Andrea
    PS are you interested on my "HOMEMADE" ss visual review databank? If so next months I can send to you, some "first production" on it...let me know
    Andrea, you are doing well on the research front my friend, nice to see guys doing some "homework" Mate you also do well on the buckle front, you must have too many Euros spare lol. I would be interested in a copy of your SS database Andrea, it will be good reading I would imagine
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Right facing eagle early buckles
    P
    Many

Ben "stay relax"

I planned from moths to send to you a copy of my personal "database", when I'll be ready for it, I'll contact you by mail for your address Mate !
    (I hope that you correct my mistakes also !!!)
    Form the moment it's a really beta version and 'cause I've to decountour many pics : it's a kind of photgraphical review on SS buckle with many comments of the Mates on this specific argument and the new step (when I finished) it'll be a review of the RIGHT FACING Bs naturally

Cheers
    Andrea

Good one Andreas
    Ben

Default news

Hi Guys,

on this new one bargain acquisition, directly from CG, we can see a rare early right facing type 3 variation from R.S. & S (or an Hence tooth as Ben usually says :-D ).

Actually, R.S. & S. buckles are the only right facing one piece molded buckles known.

Type 1 is the “silver” one presented on Angolia book (pag. 74, revised ed.) and from Planet recently on this forum () with double marks under prongs bar.

Type 2 is a green variation with double marks under prongs bar (as Riccardo Ferrari showing on this forum in the past and on WAF forum too: a real mint green painted beauty).

Type 3 is also a green variation, but single molded mark under prongs bar as you can see below.
    No beak variation on type 3, but unfortunately a little “mechanical-historical punch” on aluminium roundel.

With this beauty, my personal classification on the right facing heer buckles, rise up to 37 rare types and variations.

Grusse

Andrea
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Right facing eagle early buckles   Right facing eagle early buckles  

Right facing eagle early buckles   Right facing eagle early buckles  

Just for resume,

two pics of all the right facing roundels found 'till now.

Grusse

Andrea
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Right facing eagle early buckles   Right facing eagle early buckles  

Very nice collection Something new to add?

Default news

Right facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early buckles

Unfortunaltely is not mine but never seen before this right facing roundel

Cheers

Andrea

Default new findings

Hi to all,

today posting 2 variants founded on web: are not mine unfortunately, it's only for complete the RIGHT FACING SAGA :-D

The fisrt one is an O&Cie right facing clipped logo, nicknamed by me O&Cie TYPE2 (type one has solderd logo i.e.).

The second is an ST&L right facing clipped logo, nicknamed by me TYPE 4 ('till now there are 5types/variants right facing from this producer).

Cheers

Andrea
    Right facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early buckles

Hello. I have until just 11 units)) ' ll Show couple of from Assmann, here such not was.Right facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early bucklesRight facing eagle early buckles

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5