Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!

Article about: great buckle! I have only seen a handful of these , I at one time owned a flat back luft, and I have seen a flat back ss as well. I am pretty sure that there is a police to go along with the

?

Cool Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!

Hi Guys, i just bought this scarce flatback heer buckle today

i have never ever came across another one anywhere on my hunts
    & was wondering if this could be made by Richard Sieper & Söhne, Lüdenscheid?

also anybody else own one in there collection?

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!   Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!

Nice buckle Scott and attributed to Seiper. Do you think the buckle came with the tab or was placed on period? I have never seen one of these with a tab before. Would be nice to see one with a factory applied Seiper tab
    Ben

?

Hi Ben, i think the tab was period applied but can never be sure or it came out the factory with the tab, here are some better pix showing the stitching & tab close up which looks 100% unmessed with imo

how many of these flatback heer buckles have you came across ben?

Regards Scott.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!   Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!  

Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!  

?

First one of these I have ever seen. The only buckles I have with blank tab is an Army RODO and a Police. I will have to see if the police buckle is marked.

?

Unhappy Re: Scarce Heer Flatback Buckle!!!

Kirby, this flatback Seiper heer buckle is a 1st for me to see as well, as soon as i seen it i had to pull the trigger fast before it was gone to another buyer

Does anybody else have one of these in there buckle collection???

Regards Mac 66.

What an interesting buckle! Looks very cool. I think this is a first for me too.
    Looks real cool!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Scott, I have only ever seen a handful of these mate, again with the better pics original tab (probably private purchase) sewn on at some point but period applied Stitching looks good as does the wear to the leather
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben, Kirby, Rob for your nice comments

Does anyone know the true value of this scarce heer buckle?

Markus do you have one like this to show ?

Regards Scott.
    Last edited by Mac 66; 03-29-2012 at 07:26 PM.

?

Hello Hard to judge value but I saw a mint condition pebbled finiish aluminum Heer buckle with a tab sell for around $400 at the SOS. Your buckle isn't mint but it is a rare type construction. Kirby

?

Thanks Kirby, i have a rough idea now what its value could be but its hard to judge as you say with no other of this type to compare but i,m not selling this one for a long time

Regards Scott.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast