Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles

Article about: Hello to anyone that is using this forum My name is Ben and I am a member of a couple of forums and moderate on one of them. I used to collect all buckles from the Third Reich but I now only

Default Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles

Hello to anyone that is using this forum My name is Ben and I am a member of a couple of forums and moderate on one of them. I used to collect all buckles from the Third Reich but I now only collect Heer buckles. Here a some pics of my latest buckles, first up a nice 1943 dated buckle by Hermann Aurich
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles   Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hello

The second one is a typical late war buckle made by Berge & Nolte again dated 1943
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles   Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles  

Ben

Just to add to this thread (I am boerd at work at mo) another Berge & Nolte but this time dated 1942, I just love the distinct eagles head

Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles   Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles  

Ben

Just to add to this thread, a couple more Berge & Nolte buckles, firstly nice black tabbed buckle dated 1941, the tab is dated 1942

Ben

Now one in Alu dated 1938

Ben

And to finish off one more by Aurich this time dated 1942

Ben

Default Re: Some of my Wehrmacht / Heer buckles

One more buckle to compliment the H Aurich buckles, this one is a rare crank catch which is dated 1943, however the buckle has partly been de-nazified

Ben

I have a nice 1942 dated Aurich buckle en route with a tab, I will post that when I get it
    Ben

Hi guys as promised pictures of my new buckle. I have a few Aurich buckles but none with a tab until now, I got it of a good friend of mine from Germany, here it is

Ben

Family Portrait

Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast